Majority owned by OFI Group, Zencap Asset Management is an independent investment management company specialising in European private debt.
Since 2009, Zencap AM has been a pioneer on the French private debt market and currently has 1.6 billion euros under management and under advisory.
With a 16-person team dedicated to management, risk control and development, Zencap AM is a French benchmark player on this niche market, with solid expertise built up over many years in the asset class, including more than 100 private debt deals.
The company has developed expertise in four complementary segments on the European private debt market, which offers many opportunities:
- Infrastructure debt: financing of European infrastructure alongside, or in place of, banks, in sectors such as energy, renewable energies, social infrastructure, transport, telecoms, and others;
- Real-estate debt: financing of European real-estate projects alongside, or in place of, banks;
- Corporate debt: financing of non-listed companies alongside, or in place of, bank credit lines;
- Specialised financing: vectors of refinancing for credit establishments allowing diversification via asset granularity.
The management team includes experts in each asset class, something that generates considerable synergies, providing for an innovative investment approach. It implements a thorough investment process, allowing investors to capture the liquidity premium offered on the private debt market.
The team offers eligible investors* (institutionals, family offices, HNWI, private banks, etc.) investment solutions that are suited to investors seeking diversification and yield, including a balanced risk profile and privileged access to financing of the economy in Europe.
* Investors as defined by Article 423-27 of the AMF General Regulations and/or professional investors as defined by Article D.533-11 of the French Monetary and Financial Code.